Turtle Beach Ear Force Z11 Gaming Headset Reviews

I have heard Turtle Beach is good for gaming headsets. After reading many reviews, I bought these last week and so far they work fine on my HP laptop.

The sound quality is perfect, fine for online games, music and movies.  This is great sounding headset for the computer, as long as you adjust you sound quality up to studio quality. It's extremely good: clear, crisp and loud. The bass is really nice. Skype does a good job cancelling out the noise but the Z11 beats it.

The mic is good quality, I have not had any issues with my friends on Skype. They said my voice was clear and crisp, no stain at all, when I asked them how I sound through the microphone.

The headset fits my head very well. It is comfortable for a couple hours of playing game, or watching movies without having to give myself a rest. Compared to my last Logitech headset which made me headache and hurt my ears, this item is extremely lightweight so it won’t cause neck pain or headaches.

They are the best I have used for cheap headsets.  It is a value for the price. They surpass the headsets that cost in the $50 range easily.

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts