PS3 Ear Force P11 Amplified Stereo Gaming Headset Review

These headsets are perfect gaming headsets, they work well with my play station 3. I got one last month, after reading a lot of reviews. It's one of the most comfortable headsets that I have ever owned. This item looks pretty slick in person, unlike the picture. I'm satisfied with the good audio quality. It is defiantly worth the money that I paid.

Prons:
1. Comfort. It is light weight and very comfortable to wear without being tight, and the ear cups fit me very well on my ears. I can wear them for a couple of hours and they never make me headache.
2. Sound Quality. I could hear much better now in Call of Duty 4.The enemy footsteps are loud, gunshots are powerful and the game music is really perfect, with plenty of bass.  It brings out the immersive feel that I look for as a gamer.
3. The nice mic. The voice quality was very clear and loud when I used it on teamspeak to talk to people while playing games online.
4. Easy of use. It is no-brainer to set up and extremely easy to use. You can mute anytime you want, and change your chat voice while gaming.
5. Matching design for play station 3. It looks aesthetically impressive with the black finish and red stripes.
6. Long cord. With at least 11 feet of cording enough to play from your bed or anywhere in the room.

Cons:
1. The mic seems easily broken.
2. Only for PC3 and pc.

All in all, this headset is good and fits all what I wanted. As a gamer, I think there is no need to spend 100 dollars on a pair of headphones, $50 and you can get great quality just like other expensive ones. I would definitely recommend you buy this one if you need a cheap but good quality gaming headset.

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts