Sennheiser ie80 headphoness review

I have bought up to 6 earphoness for play WOW before. When I received headset, I can't wait to open it. This headset is pretty good for cell phone calls. It works well with my iPhone 7 and the google voice on my laptop. The Sennheiser ie80 s has a nice look. I have found several reviews said that the Sennheiser ie80 s has good sound quality.

The shape: The unique design of this headphones will leave no pain for your ears. This headphone has a nice look.

The cord: The extra-long Sennheiser ie80 s cable lets you position audio controls right. The wire is long enough.

The battery time: I can wear the headset almost 5 hours without ear fatigue. The battery life of mine lasts 12 hours for non-stop use.

It's easy to use: I have tried many genres of songs with it, it is absolutely what I like! An easy for use mute switch is useful for quick and precise sound adjustments.

Comfortable for wearing: I couldn't be more pleased with its comfort. The headphone is not so comfortable to wear.

For low cost earphone, these headset have great sound. I can recommend that everyone buy Sennheiser ie80 headphones!


  • Rating: 4.5
  • Headset: Sennheiser ie80 headphones
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts