Pioneer se-ms5t-s headphoness review

I have bought up to 6 earphoness for playing game before. For a computer user on a budget, the headset impressed me. The ear pieces features 30mm MIC, delivering wonderful sound quality with rumbling lows. This headphone looks nice. There are so many reviews report that Pioneer se-ms5t-s headphones was a good value for the price, I strongly agree.

Pioneer se-ms5t-s s headset reviews: use, comfort, battery

Prefect for using: I have no problems on using it with my iPhone SE. You will have to low the sound via the google voice>.

Comfort: I couldn't be more pleased with its comfort. They also don't fit the ears very well and if I use the included ear the ears get uncomfortable faster.

The battery for using: The headset is supposed to have more than 120 hours using time as advertised. It's advertised that, the headset has up to 120 hours standby time.

Pioneer se-ms5t-s s headset reviews: look, Cord

Nice look: This earphone is exactly a very good sports earphone. The unique design of this headphones will give no pain to your ears.

The long cord: The extra-long line lets you place the headset anywhere where you need them. The wire seems a little longer than the other serials.

This headphone is much more better than the $50+ one for its low sound effect. I can recommend that everyone buy this earphone!


  • Rating: 3.0
  • Headset: Pioneer se-ms5t-s headphones
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts