Beyution bt-508 headphones review

They sounded terrible. I have bought 8 sets of earphones but prefered no one I have found some reviews on the Internet said that the headset has good sound quality. The Beyution bt-508 has a unique design. I would like to buy a stereo wireless earphone for making a call and listening to music with my iPhone 6S.

Works great: The bass knobs work great although the MIC has some noise. Connects to my iPhone 5S easily.

Comfortable for wearing: It is not comfortable to wear. It Easily fits in the ear. So far I loves it!

Prefect for using: Extremly easy to set up for iphone. You will have to low the sound via the Whatsapp>.

The battery time: As advertised, Beyution bt-508 headphone has up to 15 hours talk time and more than 120 hours standby time. I can wear the earphone up to 7 hours without feeling uncomfortable.

The look: This headphone is exactly a sports headphone. The unique design of hanger and cap will leave no pain for your ears even long time wearing it.

Should you buy the Beyution bt-508 ?

As far as sound quality, the ear pieces easily match up to cheaper brands, I can recommend that you purchase this product!


  • Rating: 3.6
  • Headset: Beyution bt-508 headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts