Logitech h111 headphones review

About the Logitech h111

The headset has good sound as reviewed. My headset works well even I am 30-50 feet away from the iPhone 6S plus. I can't explain how much I love these wireless earphones. I use this ear pieces primarily for listenning to music and playing game. This earphone looks very nice.

Nice style: The earphone has a unique design. The Logitech h111 has a unique design.

Comfort: Of all the ear tips provided, the medium silicon fit best, the rest it just a little weird. I couldn't be more pleased with its comfort.

The long cord: This headset uses a USB cord but does not come with adapter. The cord seems longer than the other serials.

Work well with the cellphone: The Logitech h111 works with the PS3 in stereo mode. Connects to the iPhone 6S plus easily.

The battery time: It is extremely easy to use the headset. It's said that, Logitech h111 headphone has up to 12 hours talk time.

Do you like the Logitech h111 ?

Would definitely buy again. I can recommend that you purchase this earphone!


  • Rating: 5.0
  • Headset: Logitech h111 headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts