Sades aw80 headphones review

What do you need to know about the Sades aw80 ?

I have used it to music and still was not impressed. My last Bluetooth headset - Plantronics M50, it is worth mentioning that it didn't connect with my notebook, so I want to another headset to replace it. This is much better than the other headsets which are under $40. This headphone has a unique design. Some reviews on the Amazon.comsaid the Sades aw80 is very good but the others said Sades aw80 headphone is not good value for buying.

Works great: Some apps not support the Sades aw80 while using iPhone SE. The bass do work perfectly.

Good style: This headphone is exactly a very good sports headset. This headphone looks very nice.

The sound quality: The sound quality is crisp. The earpieces fit nicely and comfortably, and block out a lot of external noise around you.

The cord: The wire is super durable. This Sades aw80 uses a USB cord, to charge but does not come with adapter.

Comfortable for wearing: The headphone is much more comfortable than other kind earphones I have used. I am pleased with its comfort.

How about the price

This headphone is much more better than the $70+ one for its low sound effect of the headset. Very strongly recommend you this product, I think.


  • Rating: 4.4
  • Headset: Sades aw80 headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts