Maxell 190441 headphone review

It was so clear people on skype would often complain they couldn't play games with me due to the amount of noise they were hearing from my end. I am happy to say they still work so well . I used it for cell phone calls and gaming. It works well with my iPhone 6S and my DELL LATITUTE E5420. The earphone has a good style. I had read many reviews which reported the Maxell 190441 had bad reception.

Maxell 190441 headset reviews: battery, sound, Compatibility

Battery life: The headset has 9 hours for use. I can wear the headset almost 5 hours without feeling uncomfortable.

The sound quality: Great high definition sound quality is also great. This headset will block out all noise in the room.

Works great: The Maxell 190441 seems to be an excellent headset that works well with the Bluetooth devices as advertised. This headset works with the PS3 in a stereo mode; also works with Mac and tablet devices.

Maxell 190441 headset reviews: Cord, Compatibility

The cord: This earphone uses a USB cord, to charge but can not connect to a car adapter. The wire is super durable.

Compatibility: The Maxell 190441 works with the PS3 in stereo mode. Some apps not support the headset while using iPhone 6S.

The Maxell 190441 is very cheap. I would recommend it to my friend who wants a Bluetooth headset for their Android or other Bluetooth enabled phones


  • Rating: 3.7
  • Headset:Maxell 190441
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts