Beyerdynamic 713457 headphoness review

I have bought up to 5 earphoness for play WOW before. After I try it, I believe that my decision is right. The quality of sound is clarity and clearly. This headphone has a nice look. The Beyerdynamic 713457 s is supposed to have good sound quality as reviewed.

The sound: I think the headphone are rather flat still after it is broken. The sound quality is clarity.

Ease of use: You can answer the phone calls while you are enjoying music. I have no problems on using it with my iPhone SE.

The cord: The wire is super durable. This Beyerdynamic 713457 s line is thin, very soft

Good style: This earphone looks nice. This headset is exactly a very good sports earphone.

Definitely comfortable: They didn't fit my ears very well and if I use the included earstay my ears get fatigued faster. These headsets are extremely lightcomfortable to put on my ears.

The Beyerdynamic 713457 s is $55 and available on Newegg. Very strongly recommend you Beyerdynamic 713457 headphones.


  • Rating: 3.6
  • Headset: Beyerdynamic 713457 headphones
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts