Koss kph7w headphoness review

It was so clear people on skype wouldoften complain they couldn't play games with me because the amount of noise around me in the room. I can't say how much I love these wireless earphones. The quality of sound is clarity and clearly. The headphone has a good shape. Reviews of my family about Koss kph7w headphones is very good.

Koss kph7w s headset reviews: look, use, sound

The look: The unique design of hanger and cap will give no pain to your ears. The earphone has a nice look.

Prefect for using: The controls on the earphone are simple. You will have to low the sound via the hangouts>.

Sound is great: Great high definition sound quality is also wonderful. I have listened to music and still not impressed. The earpieces fit nicely and comfortably, and block out a lot of external noise around you.

Koss kph7w s headset reviews: battery, Compatibility

The battery time: As the earphone has a good battery,the battery life is wonderful. The battery of it lasts 12 hours for even long time use.

Works great: The earphone supports all music apps for iPhone SE. The Koss kph7w s seems to be an great headset which works well with all Bluetooth cellphones.

I think it would be difficult to get any of same quality for the same price. For the all this is a good headphone.


  • Rating: 3.8
  • Headset: Koss kph7w headphones
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts