Gibson cushionwt headphoness review

About the Gibson cushionwt s

General reviews on the Internet gave the headset a good point. For a computer user on a tight budget, the headset did me a solid. This headphone has a good shape. I'm extremely impressed with the sound. I would like to use a stereo earphone for making a call.

Definitely comfortable: The headphone is much more comfortable than other kind headsets I have used before. The headphone fits me well and it is easy to forget it on my ears.

The long cord: This headset line is smooth, very soft The cord seems a little longer than the specification states.

Work well with the cellphone: Connects to my samsung galaxy s6 easily. This headset works with the PS3 in a stereo mode.

Good style: The Gibson cushionwt s has a unique design. The earphone has a good style.

Easy to use: You will have to mute the mic via the google voice>. I bought Gibson cushionwt headphones to connect with my laptop.

How about the price

This headset is a good choice. I bought these because there are many 4 star reviews but it didn't impress me.


  • Rating: 3.5
  • Headset: Gibson cushionwt headphones
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts