Klipsch 1062329 headphoness review

Klipsch 1062329 s Overview

The unique design of hanger and cap will not hurt your ears. I am happy to say that they still work perfectly . The Klipsch 1062329 s features 40mm Microphone, delivering wonderful sound quality with crisp highs. After reading a lot of reviews on Amazon and doing some research online, I decided to buy the headphone. There are hundreds of reviews report that Klipsch 1062329 headphones was a great value for the price, I definitely agree.

Ease of use: You can answer the phone calls while you are enjoying music. I have no issues on using it with my samsung galaxy s6.

Comfortable for me: The headphone is not so comfortable to wear. The tip is that, the earbud fit best, the rest of it just kinda uncomfortable.

The sound: I used it for cell phone calls. It works well with my iPhone 6S. I can't figure out why its sound quality is so good.

The line: The long cable lets you place the headset anywherewhere you like to put. The line is long enough.

The look: This earphone looks nice. This headset is exactly a sports headset.

How about the price

The Klipsch 1062329 s is 55 dollars and available on Newegg. I give the ear pieces a solid recommendation.


  • Rating: 4.4
  • Headset: Klipsch 1062329 headphones
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts