Sennheiser hd 558 headphoness review

I use the headphone primarily for having a call and online gaming. That is much better than the other Bluetooth headsets that are under $50. The chatting quality is better than my other headsets. The Sennheiser hd 558 s has a good shape. I have got so many reviews about this headphone from Amazon.

Sennheiser hd 558 s headset reviews: look, sound, use

Nice style: This earphone is exactly a very nice sports headphone. This earphone looks nice.

The sound of Sennheiser hd 558 headphones: After about 5 hours they sound amazing and they will be better until about 100 hours for use. I'm extremely happy with the sound. For this headphone has a good microphone, my voice never sounded hoarse.

Good use: I bought Sennheiser hd 558 s to use with my iPod and iPad Prolast month. You will have to adjust sound via the viber>.

Sennheiser hd 558 s headset reviews: Compatibility, comfort

Compatibility: The headphone supports all music apps for iPhone 6S plus. The bass work perfectly although the MIC has some noise.

The comfort: They also don't fit my ears very well and if I use the earbudstay my ears get fatigued faster. These headsets are extremely lightcomfortable to put on my ears.

This headset is much more better than the $70+ one in its low sound effect. I can say it is a good choice that you purchase this headphone!


  • Rating: 3.1
  • Headset: Sennheiser hd 558 headphones
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts