Sony mdrex1000 headphone review

My last Bluetooth headphone - Samsung HM1700, it didn't connect with my notebook, so I want to buy another headset to replace it. After I try it, I believe that my decision is right. I can't guess why there is complaint over its sound effect. The great design of Sony mdrex1000 headphone will not hurt your ears. I want to buy the headset for many reviews indicate it is very prefect.

Sony mdrex1000 headset reviews: look, Compatibility, sound

Nice style: The headphone has a good style. The great design of hanger and cap will leave no pain for your ears.

Works great: Some apps not support the headphone while using samsung galaxy s6. This headset works with the PS3 in stereo mode; also works with Mac and tablet devices.

The sound quality: The chatting quality is better than my other headsets. The quality of sound is clearly.

Sony mdrex1000 headset reviews: battery, Compatibility

The battery for using: It is extremely easy to use the headset. It's advertised that, the headset has more than 150 hours standby time.

Compatibility: The Sony mdrex1000 seems to be an excellent headset that works well with the Bluetooth devices. The headphone supports all music applications for iPhone 5S.

This headphone is much more better than the $50+ one in its low sound effect. Very strongly recommend you this headphone, I think.


  • Rating: 4.0
  • Headset:Sony mdrex1000
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts