Bose 761448-0010 headphoness review

I use Bose 761448-0010 headphones primarily for light call-center work and gaming on PS4. Solid product and good value. I can't figure out why there is complaint over its sound effect. The Bose 761448-0010 s has a nice look. This headset has a good review point.

Good style: The unique design of Bose 761448-0010 headphones will give no pain to your ears. This headset is exactly a very good sports headphone.

The battery: This headset may have up to 912 hours talk time or more than 120 hours standby time as advertised. One quick note before I say anything, you should let the headsets some break in of at least 4 hours.

The line: The cord is easy to connect and the lights is so good. The wire seems a little longer than the other serials.

Ease of use: You will have to mute the mic via the Snapchat>. This stinks if you want to walk around while on a skype call.

Comfortable for wearing: This headset is not comfortable to wear. This headset fits me well and it is easy to forget it on my ears.

As far as build quality, the headset easily beat cheaper brands, I would like to give the ear pieces a strong recommendation.


  • Rating: 3.4
  • Headset: Bose 761448-0010 headphones
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts