Panasonic rp-hje120-d headphoness review

Panasonic rp-hje120-d s Overview

I like to buy a stereo headphone for making calls. After tring it, I firmly believe that my decision is right. Some reviews say that the Panasonic rp-hje120-d s is very good but the others said the Panasonic rp-hje120-d s is not good value for the money. For about 6 hours they sound clear and they'll only be better until about 80 hours for use. This headphone is exactly a very nice sports earphone.

The battery: As supposed, the headset has up to 10 hours talk time and more than 120 hours standby time. It charges quickly, and when fully charged I get 10+ hours for taking a talk.

Nice look: This headphone looks nice. The unique design of Panasonic rp-hje120-d headphones will leave no pain for your ears.

Prefect for using: An easy-to-use volume dial is easy for quick . I have none issues on using it with my iPhone 5S.

The quality of sound: For about 3-4 hours they sound crisp and they will only be better until about 80 hours of break in. I have listened to jazz and still was not as impressed.

Comfort: Of all the ear tips provided, only the earbud fit best, the rest of it just a little uncomfortable or weird. It is not comfortable to wear.

How about the price

It's the right headphone for gamers seeking amazing game music enhanced comfort and good price. Strongly recommend you Panasonic rp-hje120-d headphones.


  • Rating: 4.2
  • Headset: Panasonic rp-hje120-d headphones
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts