Blucoil ath-m40x headphoness review

It was so crisp people on gtalk would complain they couldn't have a talk because a lot of noise around me in the room. I have several $30-40 bluetooth headset which will have up to 7 hours talk time , in fact, none of them lasts longer than this one. I used it for cell phone calls and gaming. It works well with my samsung galaxy s6 and my laptop. The great design of this headphones will leave no pain for your ears whenever how long your wear it. There are hundreds of reviews reported that Blucoil ath-m40x headphones was a good value for the price, I strongly agree.

Nice style: The Blucoil ath-m40x s has a good shape. This headphone is exactly a very good sports earphone.

The long cord: The wire is long and the lights just look cool. This headset uses a USB line, to charge but does not come with adapter.

Useful: This stinks when you plan to walk while on a hangouts call. You can answer the phone calls while enjoying music.

Comfortable for me: While listening to music or making a call, this headphone is so comfort ,even I forget it is on my ear. The headphone is not comfortable to wear.

Sound quality: This headset is pretty good for cell phone calls and gaming. It works well with my iPhone 7 and my laptop. This headset is pretty good for cell phone calls and internet phone calls. It works well with my iPhone 7 and the skype on my laptop.

I would definitely buy again. For the all this is a good headphone.


  • Rating: 4.6
  • Headset: Blucoil ath-m40x headphones
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts