Sony mdr-ex150v headphones review

I have bought up to 5 headsets for play WOW before. I will not buy such a wonderful headphone if I have trusted those negative comments. My headset works well even I am even far away from the iPhone SE. The headset has a nice look. The Sony mdr-ex150v has a high review point.

It's easy to use: The controls are easy. I have no problems on connecting it with my iPhone 5S.

The battery: I've used the headphone for an hour, every day for 7 whole days, and the battery still shows virtually full on my iphone. It is extremely convenience to charge the headset.

Comfortable for me: The headphone is not so comfortable to wear. Easily fits on my ear. So far I loves it very much!

The cord: The extra-long headset cord lets you place the headset anywherewhere you like to put. The wire seems longer than the specification states.

The sound: The quality of the Sony mdr-ex150v seems very great. The quality of sound is clarity.

Great earphone for the cost. I can recommend that everyone buy Sony mdr-ex150v headphone!


  • Rating: 3.9
  • Headset: Sony mdr-ex150v headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts