Jays headphones review

I have bought many earphoness for play TV games before. Extremely comfortable for gaming. Excellent sound and the MIC is clear and loud. This headset will block out all noise around you. This headphone has a nice look. I want to buy the headphone for many reviews indicate the headset is very prefect.

Jays headset reviews: sound, comfort, use

Sound is great: I think the headphone sound rather crisp after break in. The quality of sound is crisp.

Comfortable for me: It is light on our heads and fit very nicely on my ears. The headphone is much more comfortable than other earpiece type earphones I have used before.

Easy to use: I have tried many genres of songs with it, it is absolutely the earphone I want! I bought Jays headphone to connect with my laptoplast year.

Jays headset reviews: Cord, battery

The cord: This Jays line is smooth, very long This headphone uses a USB line, to charge but does not come with a car adapter.

The battery for using: I've used the earphone for an hour, every day for 5 days, and the battery life still shows almost full on my iphone. One quick note before I say anything, you may let these headsets some break in of 4 minutes.

I would definitely buy the same. I would like to give this headphone a very strong recommendation.


  • Rating: 4.8
  • Headset: Jays headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts