New fashion headphones review

I use the headphone primarily for listenning to music and gaming on PS4. After tring it, I believe that my choice is right. The sound quality is clear. This earphone looks very nice. I have found some reviews which almost everyone said I was clear and static free.

Definitely comfortable: The headset feels slim. The headphone is very light on our heads .

Battery life: The headset is supposed to have more than 150 hours standby time as advertised. As the headset has a Built-in rechargeable battery,the battery is wonderful.

Useful: You will have to low the sound via the viber>. I have none issues on using it with my iPhone 6S.

Nice look: This headphone has a unique design. The headphone has a nice look.

Compatibility: Connects to the samsung galaxy s6 quickly. The earphone supports all music apps for iPhone 6S plus.

The New fashion is very cheap. Very strongly recommend you this earphone.


  • Rating: 4.2
  • Headset: New fashion headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts