Jvc haf14p headphones review

I like to use a stereo headset for connecting to my cellphone and playing game on my iPhone 5S. This did almost everything I needed it to do. This headset blocks out all noise in the room. This headphone is exactly a sports headset. Reviews of my family about the headset is so good.

Compatibility: This headset works with the PS3 in stereo mode. Connects to my samsung galaxy s6 easily and quickly.

The cord: The extra-long headset cord lets you position audio controls right where you need them. The wire seems a little longer than the specification states.

The sound of Jvc haf14p headphone: I used it for cell phone calls and internet phone calls. It works well with my iPhone 4S and the skype on my laptop. I would write a review on the sound after some days.

Easy to use: Very easy to set up. This stinks when you want to walk around while having a gv call.

The battery time: This headset is supposed to have 911 hours talk time as advertised. I've used the headphone for an hour one day for 5 days, and the battery still shows virtually full on my iphone.

This headset is very nice value for money. For most this is a good product.


  • Rating: 3.9
  • Headset: Jvc haf14p headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts