Sades sa933 headphoness review

About the Sades sa933

They sounded terrible. This headset has a high review point. I like to use a stereo wireless headset for making calls and playing game on my iPhone 5S. I don't know why lots of users on Newegg are claiming them to be a fake. This headphone has a good shape.

Good style: This headphone has a nice look. The headset has a good style.

The battery: It's advertised that, Sades sa933 headphones has more than 100 hours standby time. As advertised, Sades sa933 headphones has up to 9 hours talk time and more than 150 hours standby time.

Wire: The long cable lets you position audio controls right. This Sades sa933 line is smooth, very long

Definitely comfortable: This headset fits me well and I usually forget it on my ears. This headset is very light on our heads .

The sound quality: For about 5 hours they sound great and they will only get better up until about 100 hours of break in. That praise review said the sound quality of Sades sa933 headphones is strong at best.

Do you like the Sades sa933 ?

This earphone is even better than the $50+ one for its low sound effect. I would recommend this headphone to everyone who needs an prefect earphone with good quality.


  • Rating: 3.0
  • Headset: Sades sa933 headphones
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts