Astrotec am800 headphones review

I would like to buy a stereo headphone for making a call and playing game on my iPhone 5S. This did what I needed it to do. I used it for cell phone calls and internet phone calls. It works well with my iPhone 6S and the skype on my laptop. This earphone is exactly a sports headset. Some reviews say that the Astrotec am800 is very good but the others said Astrotec am800 headphone is not good value for the money.

Good use: If someone's TV set has Bluetooth devices, the Astrotec am800 can connect it. This stinks when you want to walk around while having a google voice call.

Comfortable for me: The headphone feels light. The soft ear buds guarantee a long time of comfort while gaming

Nice style: This headset is exactly a very nice sports headphone. The Astrotec am800 has a unique design.

Compatibility: Some applications not support the headset while using iPhone 6S plus. The earphone supports all music applications for samsung galaxy s6.

The sound quality: This headset is pretty good for cell phone calls and internet phone calls. It works well with my samsung galaxy s6 and the skype on my laptop. After about 6 hours it sounds amazing and they'll sound better until about 80 hours for talking.

This headphone is a great option. For the all this is a good product.


  • Rating: 3.8
  • Headset: Astrotec am800 headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts