Denon ah-c400 headphones review

Denon ah-c400 Overview

After reading a lot of reviews on Amazon and doing some research, I decided to buy the Denon ah-c400 . The earpieces fit nicely and comfortably, and block out all noise in the room. The headphone has a good shape. I had read a review that reported Denon ah-c400 headphone had some bad problem. I usually have long calls on Skype with my friends or listen to music on iPhone 6S.

Prefect for using: This stinks when you want to walk around while having a gv call. You will have to adjust sound via the Snapchat>.

The quality of sound: The chatting quality is better than my other headsets. I'm extremely pleased with the sound quality.

The comfort: The skin-friendly leather ear buds guarantee a long time of comfort while gaming They didn't fit the ears very well and if I use the earbudstay the ears get uncomfortable faster.

Works great: Some apps do not support the earphone while using iPhone 6S plus. Connects to the iPhone 6S quickly.

The battery time: It is so convenience to charge the headset. The H730 lasts up to 7 hours for non-stop use.

This headphone is so good value for money. I would recommend this headphone to my friend who needs an excellent earphone with good quality.


  • Rating: 4.2
  • Headset: Denon ah-c400 headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts