Jvc haf160a headphones review

The quality of sound is clarity. I can't say how much I love these wireless earphones. This earphone looks nice. After reading a lot of reviews on Amazon and doing some research, I decided to buy the headset. This headset has a good review point.

Good use: The setup is easy, without any problem. You will have to adjust sound via the Snapchat>.

The long line: This Jvc haf160a line is thin, very soft This Jvc haf160a uses a USB cord but can not connect to adapter.

The look: This headphone looks very nice. The headset has a good shape.

Work well with the cellphone: The headphone supports all music apps for iPhone 7. This headset seems to be an great headset which works well with the Bluetooth cellphones as advertised.

The sound quality: This headset is a real stereo sound headset. Amazing clear sound with so much bass.

Great product for the cost. I bought these based on many 4 star reviews but I wasn't as impressed.


  • Rating: 3.6
  • Headset: Jvc haf160a headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts