Jvc axivha headphones review

About the Jvc axivha

For about 3 hours they sound amazing and they'll sound better until about 80 hours of break in. There are several reviews report Jvc axivha headphone was a good value for the price, I definitely agree. I like to buy a stereo headphone for making a call. I have bought 5 sets of earphones but dislike anyone This earphone looks nice.

Good shape: This earphone is exactly a sports earphone. The great design of hanger and cap will not hurt your ears.

Battery life: The H730 has 6 hours for use. I haven't got an problem with battery .

Works great: Some applications not support the Jvc axivha while using iPhone 5S. The bass knobs work great though there is some noise.

Easy to use: The headset doesn't commonly annoy me personally, but this's the truth. You can make a call while you are listening to songs.

The long cord: This earphone uses a USB cord, to charge but can not connect to adapter. The extra-long earphone cable lets you place the headset anywhere.

How about the price

As far as sound quality, the ear pieces easily match up to more cheaper headsets, I would recommend this headphone to my friend who wants to buy an cheap and good earphone with good quality.


  • Rating: 3.0
  • Headset: Jvc axivha headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts