Philips she2630/27 headphones review

After reading a lot of reviews and doing some research online, I decided to buy the earphone. I've had so many Emerson Series headsets and had thought myself a fan of their products The chatting quality is better than I think. The headphone has a nice look. The Philips she2630/27 is supposed to have great sound quality as reviewed.

Philips she2630/27 headset reviews: comfort, sound, Cord

Comfort: The headphone is light on our heads . I like its comfort.

The quality of sound: This headset will block out all noise around you. This headset is a real headset with stereo sound. I think they sound are rather crisp still after break in.

The long line: The cord seems longer than the others. This Philips she2630/27 uses a USB line, to charge but can not connect to a car adapter.

Philips she2630/27 headset reviews: look, use

The shape: This headphone has a unique design. This headset is exactly a very nice sports headphone.

Useful: The setup is easy and quick. Extremly easy to set up.

Would definitely buy again. I would recommend it to the person who is looking for an excellent headset with good quality.


  • Rating: 4.6
  • Headset: Philips she2630/27 headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts