Juicys headphones review

It was so clear people on Aim would complain they couldn't have a talk for the amount of noise around me in the room. The great design of this headphones will not hurt your ears even long time wearing it. I have several $30-40 bluetooth headset which is supposed to have up to 7 hours talk time as advertised, in fact, none of them lasts longer than the headset. Many reviews on the Internet said that Juicys headphone has good sound. My headset still works well even I am even far away from the iPhone 6S.

The battery: It is extremely to use the headset. Just before saying something, you should let these headsets some break in of 5 minutes.

Nice look: This headphone has a nice look. This headset looks nice.

Definitely comfortable: The headphone is very light on our heads . It Easily fits in the ear. So I loves it!

Compatibility: The bass do work great. The earphone supports all music applications for iPhone 6S plus.

The quality of sound: Great high definition bass is also great. The earpieces fit nicely and comfortably, and block out all noise around you.

I would definitely buy again. I would recommend Juicys headphone to everyone who needs a Bluetooth headset for their Android or other Bluetooth enabled phones


  • Rating: 4.0
  • Headset: Juicys headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts