Ilive headphones review

The headset has a unique design. I like to buy this set of headphone. I have bought up to 6 headphones for play WOW before. My headset still works well even I am even far away from the iPhone 6S plus. I had read a review that reported the Ilive had some bad issue.

The cord: The long cord lets you position audio controls rightwhere you like to put. The wire seems longer than the others.

The sound: I can't figure out why there is complaint over its sound effect. I have listened to jazz but wasn't as impressed.

The look: This headset is exactly a very nice sports earphone. This headphone has a good shape.

Work well with the cellphone: The Ilive seems to be an great headset which works pretty well with the Bluetooth cellphones. The Ilive works great with all the Bluetooth enabled iPhone, iPad,etc.

The battery: It's said that, the headset has up to 12 hours talk time. It's advertised that, the headset has up to 100 hours standby time.

How about the price

This earphone is much more better than the $50+ one in its low sound effect of the headset. For the all this is a good earphone.


  • Rating: 4.5
  • Headset: Ilive headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts