Hotncold headphones review

I would like to use a stereo wireless earphone for making a call. Solid product. The quality of sound is clarity. The Hotncold has a unique design. I find that some reviews which almost everyone said I was clear and static free.

Ease of use: I have no issues on using it with my samsung galaxy s6. I bought Hotncold headphone to use with my Samsung Galaxy 6.

Sound is great: This headset blocks out all noise in the room. My headset still works well even I am 30-50 feet away from the samsung galaxy s6.

Comfortable to wear: I couldn't be more pleased with its comfort. These headsets are extremely light.

The look: This headphone has a nice look. This headphone is exactly a very good sports earphone.

The long line: The wire seems a little longer than the others. This earphone uses a USB cord but does not come with adapter.

Great headphone for the money. I give the ear pieces a very strong recommendation.


  • Rating: 3.3
  • Headset: Hotncold headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts