Panasonic march30,2010 headphones review

I use the ear pieces primarily for connecting to my MAC book and online gaming. I am happy to say they still work so well . The sound quality is clarity and clearly. The unique design of this headphones will leave no pain for your ears. Some reviews said that Panasonic march30,2010 headphone has good sound.

The line: This earphone line is smooth, very soft The long headset cord lets you position audio controls right.

The battery time: It's said that, the headset has up to 15 hours for talking. As the headset has a good battery,the battery is wonderful.

Comfort: This headset is much more comfortable than other type earphones I have used. The headphone is not so comfortable to wear.

The look: This headset is exactly a sports headset. The headphone has a good style.

Compatibility: Some applications do not support the headphone while using iPhone 7. The bass knobs do work great though, increasing the bass by a noticeable amount.

I think it would be difficult to get any of same quality for the same cost. I would recommend it to my friend who needs an cheap and good headphone with good quality.


  • Rating: 4.3
  • Headset: Panasonic march30,2010 headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts