Aroc electronics sbp-1232 headphones review

About the Aroc electronics sbp-1232

I like to buy a stereo wireless earphone for making calls. This headset is exactly a very good sports headset. Some reviews say that it is very good but the others said Aroc electronics sbp-1232 headphone is not good value for buying. I like this set of earphone. I can't find out why its sound quality is so good.

The cord: The wire is easy to connect and the lights is so good. The extra-long headphone cord lets you position audio controls right where you need them.

Battery life: I haven't got an issue with battery . The headset lasts up to 9 hours for use.

Comfortable to wear: They are extremely light, and they feel very comfortable to wear in your ears. As it is mentioned, the medium silicon fit best, the rest it just a little uncomfortable or weird.

The look: This earphone looks very nice. The great design of this headphones will give no pain to your ears.

Ease of use: I have none issues on using it with my samsung galaxy s6. I have tried many genres of songs with it, it is absolutely the headset I am looking for!

How about the price

Build quality on the headset is excellent! I bought Aroc electronics sbp-1232 headphone based on many 5 star reviews but it didn't impress me.


  • Rating: 3.6
  • Headset: Aroc electronics sbp-1232 headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts