Earphone headphones review

About the Earphone

This headset is exactly a sports headset. This headset blocks out all noise around you. I have found several reviews said that the Earphone has good sound quality. I buy this headphone primarily for light call-center work and playing game. I want to say I am using this earphoness for my PS4.

The cord: The long headset line lets you place the headset anywhere. This Earphone line is thin, very soft

Works great: Some apps do not support the earphone while using iPhone 6S plus. Connects to my iPhone SE quickly.

The sound: The Earphone features 30mm MIC, delivering great audio quality with deep. The quality of sound is clearly.

Good shape: The headphone has a unique design. The unique design of hanger and cap will not hurt your ears whenever how long your wear it.

Comfort: The skin-friendly leather ear buds get a long time gaming sessions in total comfort These headphones are extremely light.

Do you like the Earphone ?

I would definitely buy the same. I bought these for there are many 4 star reviews on Amazon.com but it didn't impress me.


  • Rating: 3.9
  • Headset: Earphone headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts