Memorex eb30 headphones review

What do you need to know about the Memorex eb30 ?

After tring it, I firmly believe that my choice is the best. This headphone is exactly a very nice sports headset. I use this ear pieces primarily for having a call and playing game. There are several reviews report that the headset is a great value for the price, I definitely agree. I'm extremely happy with the sound quality.

Comfortable to wear: Easily fits on my ear. So I loves it! This headset is more comfortable than other kind earphones I have used.

The quality of sound: For this headphone has an excellent MIC, my voice never sounded hoarse. I have used Memorex eb30 headphone to pop and still not as impressed.

Compatibility: The bass work great though, increasing the bass by a noticeable amount. This headset seems to be an excellent headset that works well with all Bluetooth devices.

Ease of use: I bought Memorex eb30 to connect with the laptoplast month. The headset didn't typically annoy me personally, but this's the truth.

The shape: This headphone looks very nice. The headset has a nice look.

Should you buy the Memorex eb30 ?

This headset is much more better than the $60+ one in its low sound effect of the headset. I would like to give the headset a solid recommendation.


  • Rating: 4.8
  • Headset: Memorex eb30 headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts