Sades sa 810 headphone review

I use the Sades sa 810 primarily for light call-center work and playing game. I'm not sure why several persons on Amazon.com are thinking the headset to be a fake. I used it for cell phone calls. It works well with my iPhone SE. This headset is exactly a very good sports headset. I have found several reviews on the Amazon.com say that the headset has good sound quality.

Sades sa 810 headset reviews: sound, look, comfort

Sound quality: The earpieces fit nicely, and block out all noise in the room. For about 6 hours it sounds clear and they will only sound better until about 100 hours for use.

Nice look: This headphone is exactly a sports headphone. This headphone has a good shape.

Comfortable to wear: This headset fits me well and it is easy to forget it on my ears. Easily fits in the ear. So far I loves it very much!

Sades sa 810 headset reviews: battery, Compatibility

The battery time: It's advertised that, the headset has more than 120 hours standby time. As the headset has a good battery, and can be charged by connecting to my laptop,the battery life is wonderful.

Compatibility: The Sades sa 810 works with your PS4 in a stereo mode; also works with Laptop and PC. Some apps not support the headset while using iPhone 5S.

This headset is a good choice. I can say it is a good choice that you buy this product!


  • Rating: 3.0
  • Headset: Sades sa 810 headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts