Klipsch s3m review

I have bought up to 5 earphones for play TV games before. This is better than the other headsets which are $40. This headset is pretty good for cell phone calls and internet phone calls. It works well with my Samsung galaxy s6 and the VOIP applications on my laptop. The headset has a nice look. Some reviews on the Amazon.com say that it is very good but the others said the Klipsch s3m is not good value for the money.

Good shape: This headphone has a unique design. This earphone looks very nice.

Compatibility: The Klipsch s3m works great with all Bluetooth enabled devices. Some applications not support the earphone while using iPhone 6S plus.

Definitely comfortable: They are extremely light, and they feel very comfortable to wear in your ears. The headphone is very light on our heads and fit very nicely on my ears.

The sound quality: I can't guess why there is complaint over its sound effect. I think they sound sound rather amazing after break in.

The line: The cord is super durable. The cord seems a little longer than the specification states.

The Klipsch s3m headset costs $65 and available from its website, without free shipping. I bought these based on many 5 star reviews but I wasn't as impressed.

  • Rating: 3.3
  • Headset: Klipsch s3m headphone
  • Reviewed by:





Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts