Koss 20k headphone review

I buy Koss 20k headphone primarily for light call-center work and playing game. After tring it, I firmly believe that my choice is right. For the headphone has a good microphone, my voice sound clearly. The unique design of this headphones will leave no pain for your ears. This headset has a high review point.

Compatibility: Some applications not support the earphone while using iPhone 7. The headset works well with all the Bluetooth enabled devices.

The look: This headphone has a good shape. This earphone looks nice.

Wire: The long line lets you position audio controls right. The line seems longer than the others.

Battery life: The headset may have more than 150 hours standby time as advertised. The battery of it lasts 8 hours for non-stop use.

Sound quality: The headphone features massive 50mm speakers, delivering wonderful sound quality with a lot of bass. The quality of sound is crisp.

The headphone is budget stereo headset for gamingwith good quality. I can recommend that you purchase this headphone!


  • Rating: 3.2
  • Headset:Koss 20k
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts