Neo headphone review

I have bought many earphoness for listenning to music before. I really enjoy it. The sound quality is crisp. This headphone has a good shape. The headset is supposed to have great sound quality as reviewed.

Neo headset reviews: Compatibility, Cord, sound

Work well with the cellphone: The Neo works with the PS3 in a stereo mode; also works with Mac and tablet devices. The Neo seems to be an excellent headset that works pretty well with all Bluetooth devices as advertised.

The cord: This headphone line is smooth, very soft The wire is easy to connect.

The sound quality: I used it for cell phone calls. It works well with my iPhone 7. Amazing clear and clean sound with solid bass.

Neo headset reviews: battery, comfort

The battery for using: It's said that, Neo headphone has up to 10 hours talk time. It's advertised that, the headset has more than 150 hours standby time.

The comfort: The headset feels light and slim. It is more comfortable than other earpiece kind headsets I have used before.

As far as build quality, the headset easily beat cheaper, but wired solutions, I would recommend Neo headphone to everyone who needs a headset for his iPhone or other Bluetooth enabled phones


  • Rating: 4.4
  • Headset:Neo
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts