O-tus headphone review

After reading a lot of reviews and doing some research, I decided to buy the earphone. I've had lots of Emerson Series headsets and think myself a fan of their headphones The quality of the ear pieces seems very so good. The earphone has a good shape. I have got several reviews about this headphone from Bestbuy.

Compatibility: Some apps not support the earphone while using samsung galaxy s6. The earphone supports all music applications for iPhone 6S plus.

The long line: The extra-long cable lets you place the headset anywherewhere you like to put. The cord seems longer than the specification states.

The quality of sound: I'm extremely happy with the sound quality. Amazing clear sound with a lot of bass.

Nice look: This earphone looks nice. This headphone has a good shape.

Compatibility: Some applications not support the headset while using iPhone 5S. The earphone supports all music apps for iPhone 6S plus.

This headphone is so good value for money. For most this would be a good earphone.


  • Rating: 4.4
  • Headset:O-tus
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts