Iluv headphones review

After reading several reviews on Amazon and doing some research online, I decided to buy the headphone. It is very solid product and good value. This headset blocks out all noise around you. This headset looks very nice. There are so many reviews reported that the headset was a good value for the price, I strongly agree.

Iluv headset reviews: look, comfort, Cord

The shape: The earphone has a good style. The great design of this headphones will leave no pain for your ears.

Comfortable for me: This headset gives me ears comfort and I usually forget it on my ears. As suggested, the medium silicon fit best, the rest of Iluv headphone just a little uncomfortable or weird.

The long cord: The long cable lets you position audio controls right. This headphone line is thin, very long

Iluv headset reviews: battery, Compatibility

The battery time: I've used the headphone for an hour one day for 5 days, and the battery still shows almost full on my iphone. It is extremely easy to use the headset.

Works great: Some applications do not support the earphone while using samsung galaxy s6. The earphone works great with all Bluetooth enabled cell phones, tablets and computers.

Would definitely buy the same. I would recommend Iluv headphone to the person who wants a Bluetooth headset for his iPhone or other Bluetooth enabled phones


  • Rating: 4.8
  • Headset: Iluv headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts