Candy tech hf-s-20-gn headphones review

I buy this headphone primarily for light call-center work and online gaming. I am glad to say they still work so well . For about 3-4 hours they sound crisp and they'll only be better until about 80 hours for talking. The Candy tech hf-s-20-gn has a unique design. I have found some reviews which almost everyone said I was clear and static free.

Candy tech hf-s-20-gn headset reviews: look, Cord, sound

The look: The Candy tech hf-s-20-gn has a nice look. This headphone is exactly a sports headset.

The cord: The extra-long cord lets you place the headset anywherewhere you like to put. This headphone uses a USB line but can not connect to a car adapter.

The sound quality: Amazing clear and clean sound with so much bass. The sound quality is clarity and clearly.

Candy tech hf-s-20-gn headset reviews: battery, comfort

The battery time: Before I say something, make sure you give these some break in of 5 hours. The H730 has 8 hours for non-stop use.

Comfort: It is not so comfortable to wear. The soft ear buds get a long time of comfort while gaming

This headphone is so good value for the price. I can say it is a good choice that everyone buy this headphone!


  • Rating: 3.2
  • Headset: Candy tech hf-s-20-gn headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts