Plantronics savi w710 headset review

I would like to buy a stereo wireless earphone for connecting to my cellphone and listening to music with my iPhone 6S. I'm glad to have got the headset. The earpieces fit nicely, and block out all noise around you. This headset looks nice. Some reviews on the Amazon.com said that Plantronics savi w710 headset has good sound, with a lot of bass.

Plantronics savi w710 headset headset reviews: Cord, look, Compatibility

Wire: The line is long enough. The extra-long earphone cable lets you position audio controls right where you need them.

Good shape: This earphone looks nice. The unique design of Plantronics savi w710 headset will not hurt your ears.

Works great: Connects to my iPhone SE easily. This headset seems to be an great headset which works pretty well with the Bluetooth devices.

Plantronics savi w710 headset headset reviews: Compatibility, sound

Compatibility: Connects to my iPhone 7 easily and quickly. This headset seems to be an great headset that works pretty well with the Bluetooth devices.

Sound is great: I used it for cell phone calls. It works well with my iPhone 5S and the VOIP applications on my laptop. People never say they hear me with noise with headset.

Would definitely buy the same. I can recommend that you purchase this product!


  • Rating: 3.5
  • Headset: Plantronics savi w710 headset
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts