Elecom in-ear headphone review

I would like to buy a stereo wireless earphone for making calls and listening to music with my iPhone 6S. Fantastic headset for which my expectations are the truth. Amazing clear and clean sound with a lot of bass. The great design of Elecom in-ear headphone will not hurt your ears even long time wearing it. The headset has good sound as reviewed.

Elecom in-ear headset reviews: battery, Cord, sound

The battery for using: It is extremely to charge the headset. The H730 lasts 7 hours for non-stop use.

The cord: The cord seems a little longer than the others. The line is easy to connect.

The sound of Elecom in-ear headphone: I have used Elecom in-ear headphone to pop and still wasn't impressed. The people on the other end can hear me clearly and loudly. They said that my voice is pretty good.

Elecom in-ear headset reviews: look, Compatibility

The look: The headphone has a unique design. This headphone has a good shape.

Works great: The earphone supports all music applications for iPhone SE. Connects to my samsung galaxy s6 quickly.

This headset is very nice value for the price. I give the ear pieces a very solid recommendation.


  • Rating: 3.7
  • Headset: Elecom in-ear headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts