BENGOO G9000 review

bengoo g9000
Add caption
Last updated: August 30th 2017


I had read many reviews which reported this headset BENGOO G9000 had a bad reception. After I try it, I firmly believe that my decision is the best. This headset is pretty good for cell phone calls and internet phone calls. It works well with my iPhone 6S and the skype on my laptop. The unique design of this headphone will leave no pain for your ears even long time wearing it. I have found some reviews that everyone said the sound quality was clear and static free.

Sound quality: While using it to listen to Mp3, The music from this headphone is awesome loud and clean. This headset is pretty good for cell phone calls. It works well with my Samsung galaxy s6. This headset BENGOO G9000 is pretty good for cell phone calls and internet phone calls. It works well with my iPhone 6S and the VOIP applications on my laptop. The mic may not work well, but the sound of it is very good.  The Instructions contained in this manual of BENGOO G9000 covers all of the details for paring. 

Definitely comfortable: This headset G9000 is much more comfortable than other earpiece kind earphones I have used before.

Prefect for using: You can make a call while you are listening to songs. The setup progress is easy to learn, without any problem.

Compatibility: The headset works well with all Bluetooth enabled devices. 
The line: This EM510 uses a USB line, to charge but cannot connect to adapter.
Battery life: It is so easy to charge the headset. I read the manual for BENGOO G9000 which is very easy to read and use.

I would definitely buy the same G9000. I would recommend this headphone to everyone who wants to buy a headset for his Android or other Bluetooth enabled cellphones

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts