Alonea headphone review

I like to use a stereo wireless headphone for connecting to my cellphone. I've had lots of Emerson Series headphones and think myself a fan of their headsets This headset is pretty good for cell phone calls. It works well with my iPhone SE. The Alonea has a nice look. General reviews on the Internet gave the Alonea a high point.

Compatibility: The Alonea works with the PS3 in a stereo mode; also works with other devices with 3.5mm jack. Some apps do not support the Alonea while using iPhone SE.

Sound is great: They sounded loudly but they sound clear after using. People never say they hear me with noise with Alonea .

The battery time: Just say something, make sure you let these some break in of at least 3 hours. I haven't got an issue with battery .

The look: This headset is exactly a very nice sports headset. This headset looks very nice.

Work well with the cellphone: Some applications not support the headphone while using iPhone 6S. The bass work perfectly though, a noticeable amount increasing the bass.

It's the definitive headphone for gamers who seeking amazing game sound enhanced comfort and good price. For the good quality this is a good headset.


  • Rating: 3.2
  • Headset: Alonea headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts