Skullcandy 25488 headphoness review

It was so crisp people on gtalk would complain they couldn't play games with me because a lot of noise around me in the room. I want to say I am using Skullcandy 25488 headphoness for my PS3. Which it works great! I think the headphone sound rather crisp still after it is broken. The great design of hanger and cap will not hurt your ears whenever how long your wear it. I have found some reviews that almost everyone said the sound quality was clear and static free.

Compatibility: The Skullcandy 25488 s works with the PS3 in a stereo mode. Connects to the iPhone 6S plus quickly.

Wire: This Skullcandy 25488 s line is smooth, very soft The cord seems longer than the others.

Nice look: This headset looks very nice. This headphone is exactly a sports headphone.

The battery for using: I've used the earphone for an hour, every day for 7 whole days, and it still shows almost full on my iphone. This headset is supposed to have 910 hours talking time as advertised.

The sound: For about 3 hours it sounds great and they will get better up until about 100 hours for use. I would like to write some text on the great sound later on.

This headset is much more better than the $60+ one in its low sound effect of the headset. I would recommend this headphone to everyone who needs an prefect earphone with good quality.


  • Rating: 3.9
  • Headset: Skullcandy 25488 headphones
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts