Alimpia headphone review

I use this ear pieces primarily for having a call and online gaming. I am happy to say that they still work perfectly . This headset will block out all noise in the room. The headset has a good style. Several reviews said that Alimpia headphone has good sound.

Alimpia headset reviews: Compatibility, sound, Cord

Compatibility: This headset seems to be an excellent headset that works pretty well with all Bluetooth devices as advertised. Connects to the iPhone 7 easily and quickly.

The sound: The sound quality is clarity. The person on the other end can hear me loudly and clearly. They said that my voice is pretty good.

The line: The long cable lets you place the headset anywhere. The line seems longer than the other serials.

Alimpia headset reviews: comfort, Compatibility

The comfort: It Easily fits on my ear. So I loves it! As it is mentioned, only the earbud fit best, the rest it just kinda uncomfortable.

Work well with the cellphone: This headset works with your PS4 in a stereo mode; also works with Mac and tablet devices. The bass knobs work perfectly though there is some noise.

This headset is great value for money. I would recommend this headphone to the person who wants to buy a headset for his iPhone or other Bluetooth enabled phones


  • Rating: 4.4
  • Headset: Alimpia headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts