Urbanears kransen in-ear headphone review

I have bought up to 6 earphoness for play WOW before. This did what I asked it to do. I can't figure out why its sound quality is so good. This headphone looks very nice. There are a lot of reviews reported Urbanears kransen in-ear headphone was a great value for the price, I definitely agree.

The long cord: This earphone uses a USB cord, to charge but does not come with adapter. The cord is long.

The comfort: It is more comfortable than other earpiece type earphones I have used before. I couldn't be more pleased with its comfort.

Battery life: It's advertised that, Urbanears kransen in-ear headphone has more than 120 hours standby time. The headset has 7 hours for use.

The sound quality: This headset is pretty good for cell phone calls. It works well with my iPhone 7. For the headphone has a good microphone, my voice sound clearly.

Good shape: This headset looks nice. The unique design of this headphones will give no pain to your ears even long time wearing it.

For low cost headphone, these have great sound quality. For most this would be a good headset.


  • Rating: 3.9
  • Headset:Urbanears kransen in-ear
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts