Yurbuds inspire white headphone review

I have bought many headphones for playing game before. I have bought 8 kinds of headsets but none is satisfying The headset features massive 50mm speakers, delivering superior audio quality with rumbling lows. This headset looks very nice. I want to buy the earphone for many reviews indicate the Yurbuds inspire white is very prefect.

Works great: The Yurbuds inspire white works with the PS3 in stereo mode; also works with other devices with 3.5mm jack. The headset supports all music apps for iPhone 7.

The comfort: The earphone feels light and slim. The headphone fits me well and I usually forget it on my ears.

Sound is great: My headset still works well even I am 30-50 feet away from the iPhone 5S. Amazing clear sound with solid bass.

Wire: This earphone uses a USB cord but does not come with a car adapter. The wire is easy to connect.

Nice look: The unique design of this headphones will not hurt your ears. This headphone looks very nice.

This headphone is great value for money. I would recommend this headphone to my friend who needs an prefect headset with good quality.


  • Rating: 3.6
  • Headset:Yurbuds inspire white
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts