Fruit headphone review

My last Bluetooth headphone - Plantronics M25, it is worth mentioning that it didn't work well with my Mac Book, so I want to another headset. I will not buy such a wonderful headset if I have trusted so many negative comments. The quality of sound is clearly and clarity. The headset has a nice look. I have found several reviews show that the headset has a good sound.

Fruit headset reviews: battery, look, comfort

The battery time: This headset may have more than 150 hours standby time as advertised. The battery of my headset lasts 7 hours for non-stop use.

The look: The earphone has a nice look. This earphone is exactly a very nice sports headset.

The comfort: The headphone fits me well and it is easy to forget it on my ears. These headsets are extremely light.

Fruit headset reviews: Compatibility, sound

Work well with the cellphone: Some applications not support the headphone while using iPhone SE. The headphone supports all music applications for iPhone SE.

Sound is great: My headset works well even I am 30-50 feet away from the iPhone SE. The Fruit features 40mm Microphone, delivering wonderful audio quality with rumbling lows.

For inexpensive headphone, these have great sound quality. For the good quality this would be a good headset.


  • Rating: 4.5
  • Headset:Fruit
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts